Saturday, September 8, 2012

Caught up in Traffic!!!


Since yesterday I feel so caught up.
Caught up just like I feel everyday when I am late by just 4 mins and am running to get hold of THE yellow cab that would ‘oblige’ me by driving me to work that would in turn drive my day.
Caught up just like the way my blessed cab gets caught at every possible traffic signal and I am like “oh no, not again”. Yes, I say this to myself almost every day with a meager light of improvement.
Stranded at the lane that is JUST 2.5 minutes away from my office cab pickup and where I can save on the next 24 bucks and then it so normally happens to slip off my wallet. I miss the office cab again... Sigh!!!
That’s exactly how my mind is breathing and frantically looking for that ‘meager light’.
My, is this my life...Welcome myself to the rate race. Yes, I am so much part of this now. I was trying to save myself all this while and here I am.
I have been trying to motivate myself all day long, thinking of the best and the worst times I have been through and I don’t believe that I am in the spider web.
I have been so mindless to over sit at my workplace, trying to sort an issue that should not have deserved the time I gave it from my life span.
As I motivated myself back home, I saw a rickshaw crossing me with a girl and her crutches along with her. My situation was way better than how she could have been feeling each time using it and I felt a little better.
Once I finally got home I realized that my mother & a cup of tea were more eagerly waiting for me. She was happier to see me than anyone else in the world would have been then. Her hug did the magic that my intensive thinking for hours failed to do. The soothing light of my bedroom was such a haven and I was trying to sort silly issues beyond this. This is why it is said ‘home sweet home’. Now this was awakening.
Around 2 hours later, my dear friend calls up to say ‘hi’ with a patient ear and I was back to the normal ‘me’ and with a better capacity to allow to let go of, my so ‘called’ issues and initiate to fix them as nothing could be more important than the time my life was allotting me to spend, that needed more of my attention. J
Though I still feel a little caught up, I am also a little soothedJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment